Alexandre Morin, M.D.
Alexandre Morin, M.D. received his medical degree at Mercer University School of Medicine in 2001, followed by a residency in diagnostic radiology at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center and a MRI fellowship at Yale University, which he completed in 2007.
Dr. Morin joined practice in 2007 and he is currently serving as a committee chairman at Tanner Medical Center.
- BS Biology, Berry College, Mount Berry, Georgia 1996
- MD, Mercer University School of Medicine 2001
- Radiology, Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center, Phoenix Arizona 2001-2002
- Diagnostic Radiology, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas Texas 2002-2006
- Body MRI, Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut 2006-2007
- American Board of Radiology 2006
» Professional Organizations
- American College of Radiology