John F. Arnold, M.D., M.B.A.
John F. Arnold, M.D., M.B.A. is a Board certified radiologist specializing in Nuclear Medicine.
He earned his medical degree at the University of Tennessee School of Medicine in 1993, and completed a residency in Diagnostic Radiology at the Methodist Hospital in 1998.
He completed a fellowship in Nuclear Medicine at Emory University School of Medicine in 1999.
Dr. Arnold is a MQSA certified Mammographer. He has worked as a radiology instructor (part-time) at Emory University and in the nuclear medicine department at the V. A. Medical Center (part-time).
- BS Biology, Christian Brothers College, Memphis Tennessee 1984
- MBA, University of Memphis, Memphis, Tennessee 1993
- MD with honors, University of Tennessee College of Medicine, Memphis, Tennessee 1993
- Preliminary Medicine, Methodist Hospital, Memphis, Tennessee 1993-1994
- Diagnostic Radiology, Methodist Hospital, Memphis, Tennessee 1994-1998
- Nuclear Medicine, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, Georgia 1998-1999
- American Board of Radiology
- MQSA certified
- American Board of Nuclear Medicine
- National Board of Medical Examiners
» Professional Organizations
- American College of Radiology
- Society of Nuclear Medicine