Rick Rosebrock, M.D.
Dr. Rosebrock is a Board certified radiologist specializing in Neuroradiology. He earned his medical degree from University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston in 2006, and completed his residency in Diagnostic Radiology at Baptist Memorial Hospital in Memphis, TN in 2011.
Dr. Rosebrock completed a fellowship in Neuroradiology at Mayo Clinic – Rochester in 2012. He joined practice in 2014 as a staff radiologist after practicing in Texas for two years as a Neuroradiologist.
- BS Biomedical Science – Biotechnology, Texas A&M University, College Station, TX 2001
- MD, University of Texas HSC – Houston, TX 2006
- Transitional Year, University of Texas HSC – Houston, TX 2006-2007
- Diagnostic Radiology, Baptist Memorial Hospital, Memphis, TN 2007-2011
- Neuroradiology, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN 2011-2012
» Professional Organizations
- American College of Radiology (ACR)
- Radiological Society of North America (RSNA)
- American Roentgen Ray Society (ARRS)
- American Society of Neuroradiology (ASNR)